Monday, November 8, 2010

Outside My Window by Sarah Buxton

            This song is very good especially when your feeling down or just want something fresh and fun to listen to. This song sounds like Summer and will bring a smile to country lovers faces.
             Sarah says"(You) still need stars when you're wishin' at night/A best friend to set you right, a good laugh, a warm bath/And a beautiful song you can sing along to/Good news that'll make you cry/All the little things that money cant buy/No wars, no more, just a big rainbow outside my window." I really like this verse which is the chorus. I think people forget the great things in the world sometimes. 
             I will definitely be checking out more music by Sarah Buxton and will be adding this to my YouTube favorites. 4 stars for Outside My Window.

No comments:

Post a Comment