Sunday, November 7, 2010

If This Was A Movie by Taylor Swift (available on Speak Now bonus track edition)

            If This Was A Movie. Don't we all think about that sometimes. A story book ending. Happily ever after? In this song Taylor sings about forgiveness and desire. Her bridge is perfect and the pace of the song is good because it's not too fast, but it's not too slow. It helps you think about each lyric and hear it.
           This isn't your typical Taylor Swift song, but it is 100% her. It has those lyrics fans crave. Her bonus track CD is definitely worth buying. It features If This Was A Movie, Superman, and Ours. It also has bonus video footage.
           If This Was A Movie has one verse I just love, " If you're out there, if you somewhere, if you're moving on /I'd be waiting for you ever since you've been gone /I just want it back the way it was before/
And I just wanna see you back at my front door/ And I'd Say. " This is the bridge in the song and then it goes into the chorus.
           This song gets 5 stars. Truly beautiful and I can't stop hitting the replay button.

No comments:

Post a Comment