Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Only Exception by Paramore

           The Only Exception is an amazing song. It is a true love song that kind of tells the struggles someones taken on the road to love. The only problem with this song is it is a little repetitive. That doesn't bother me but many people dislike that.
            The bridge in this song is my favorite because it has really well written lyrics. I am definitely a Paramore fan after this song. One of my favorite verses is "maybe i know somewhere/ deep in my soul/ that love never lasts/and we've got to find other ways/ to make it alone/keep a straight face/and I've always lived like this, keeping a comfortable distance/and up until now i had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness/because none of it was ever worth the risk." I find this really inspiring when you tie it in with the rest of the song.
            4.5 stars for The Only Exception. It would be a 5 if people didn't mind the repetitive ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment